musical-racketmusical-racket

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Innocent Mayhem Innocent Mayhem

Freaking wierd

But i loved every minute of it. I think you really did a good job. the dominos continuously impressed me. Keep up the good work, and i know your cartooms will all be at least this good.

ADITMK: Goomba ADITMK: Goomba

Wasn't bad

I enjoyed it for the most part. it did sorta lag on some places, but this being your first flash, wasn't bad at all. I think you have a very good chance of inproving, just keep practicing.

Striker-002 responds:

I wish you were more clearly on what the lag was, I havn't notice any when i watch it, unless you mean unpolished animation. Thanks for reviewing anyway.

.:Foamy:. &amp;lt;3 Mexico .:Foamy:. <3 Mexico

Ummm...

Okay, yea....the voice was hard as hell to understand. i couldn't hardly make it out. and i'm not really a fan of illwillpress, but if you are gonna bash anyone do it a tad more creative then copying them. like the people who go on myspace to bash everyone whos on it....it just doesn't work.

Shades of Gray [Ch.19] Shades of Gray [Ch.19]

You are my god!

Dude, that was literally the funniest movies i've seen in probably about a year, i think you'll go pro and i hope you do. I can't wait to see if you put up anymore. Keep it up!

Jeskid responds:

It's a dangerous thing to have Eric as your god. Pretty soon the whole world will be getting spanked by fish! That's awesome that you liked it man - made my night to read.

As for going Pro, please spread the word if you can. It's the only way people will know that the film exists at all :)

MUCH appreciated,

Jeskid - Jesse Cowell

Jimmy Learns Finance Jimmy Learns Finance

Not Bad

well, it wasn't bad, but i think you can do better. maybe put like a background, or make a storyline with the caracters you draw, you got the talent you just have to put it to effect! keep it up!

Shades of Gray [Ch.7] Shades of Gray [Ch.7]

Bravo

Great job, i'm freaking loving this series.....Do you have all the episodes done allready? I think you could easily make this into a movie and go to some film festivals....this is just great.

vdj-microbe responds:

Yes, this is a whole movie. Because of the 5Mb upload limit we are forced to split the movie into chapters. Thanks for the review.

Regards,
Joseph

Video Game Safety Video Game Safety

Not Bad

I didn't mind it, the guy playing the game was good at convusions but it just wasn't that funny....sorry, i hope you make something that'll get front page, i have faith in ya

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

ummmmm.......

well i think you have a really good idea, and great art too, but i just didn't think that was all that funny....

Time Spares No Man Time Spares No Man

Ow.....

i think i'm def now.........but if thats what you were going for.....good job....i'm gonna go cry now.....

Strepitoso responds:

Not particularly. I must've had my volume down when I was testing the sounds. My pardons.

poo man kill poo man kill

Beautiful

that was a great flash, that deserves front page. i hope to see alot more from you. keep it up