musical-racketmusical-racket

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Innocent Mayhem Innocent Mayhem

Freaking wierd

But i loved every minute of it. I think you really did a good job. the dominos continuously impressed me. Keep up the good work, and i know your cartooms will all be at least this good.

ADITMK: Goomba ADITMK: Goomba

Wasn't bad

I enjoyed it for the most part. it did sorta lag on some places, but this being your first flash, wasn't bad at all. I think you have a very good chance of inproving, just keep practicing.

Striker-002 responds:

I wish you were more clearly on what the lag was, I havn't notice any when i watch it, unless you mean unpolished animation. Thanks for reviewing anyway.

.:Foamy:. &amp;lt;3 Mexico .:Foamy:. <3 Mexico

Ummm...

Okay, yea....the voice was hard as hell to understand. i couldn't hardly make it out. and i'm not really a fan of illwillpress, but if you are gonna bash anyone do it a tad more creative then copying them. like the people who go on myspace to bash everyone whos on it....it just doesn't work.

Street Sniper Street Sniper

Great job

Beautiful game, good stuff my freind! there was only a couple times where i couldn't shoot the people but i think that was supposed to happen....maybe if you could add a end screan to it so you can see your score cause i didn't get a chance to....keep it up!

Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

17207! booyah!

that was a fun game, but i finished cathing all the fish at the begining of the 3rd day so i was just runnung around memorizing the paterns of the clown, i got his money every time, same with the crap arena....but it was fun!

Make Your Buddy Cry! Make Your Buddy Cry!

Pretty good

i liked it, i wish there were more options tho, mabee make a new one with like 20+ options?